Saturday 4 October 2014

Don't blame it on me




top & shirt - Primark
skirt - Zara
boots - ebay
hat - Missguided

Cannot believe we're already in October and I'll be carving pumpkins and donning fake blood in a few weeks :')
Be sure to stay tuned for a Halloween related dressing up post as that is probably my favourite thing to do (have literally looked into being one of the Halloween staff at Alton Towers..)

Anyway, England has been graced with a glorious summer and I'm sure Autumn will be no disappointment either, now time for some more wintery inspiration..










xxx















SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Nos encanta cómo luces y también los looks de referencia, en especial aquel blanco. Un abrazo.
    twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I adore all of the pictures though. I Love Autumn Winter fashion :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have similar boots from Primark! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these outfits are awesome! and those black booties!

    Our life is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of boots like that and I wear them all the time - love that look. Great fashion inspiration pics. Love the title of your post, I have that song repeat. Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, it's most definitely got October written all over it! The boots are just gorgeous. Can't wait to see your Halloween looks, I'm sure they will all be just as on-point as all the ones you've rocked so far :)

    Lovely inspo too, AW dressing is so much more creative and fun ^_^

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit.
    Great post !!
    Greetings
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig