Sunday 10 January 2016

Puss in Boots




 

 
boots - Light in the Box
jumper - vintage
hat - Missguided
 
 
 I cannot express how long I have wanted some knee high boots. Over the last few months they found themselves upon my lust list and I would constantly inform others about their place in my heart (mainly on nights out asking tipsy girls in toilets where they got theirs.) However, partly being financially stretched and partly fearing looking like Dick Wittington, I was unable to commit.
Thankfully, Light in the Box came to my rescue. When asked to pick two items, and seeing these two beauties, I could obviously not resist.
 Hopefully I can now emulate all of those street style goddesses and instagram divas, regardless of whether I look pantomime worthy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Would you wear knee high boots?
 
xxx
 
 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Me too I'm still obsessed with the knee-high boots but haven't found the exact pair I want yet for an afforable price. Or actually yes, I did, but they got sold out immediately on Asos... But such a lovely pair you got your hands on! THey look stunning on you and love how you combined them! I like them a little higher, but that's just me personally, as I don't think this knee-high style would suit me very well...
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very deep love and appreciation for knee high/over the knee boots and will wear them with literally anything! These look gorgeous on you, glad you finally got some xx
    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your style, dear! I'm following you back (:

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never worn knee high boots, but love seeing them on others! They look fab on you :) And your jacket is amazing, in love!

    http://www.blueumbrellalane.com

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig